Support Ash & Feather
Hopefully, you like what you see around the site. If that's the case, and you want to support my work, there's a number of ways you can do so:
- Buy my books - I currently self-publish small collections of poetry on the Kindle store. More will be added with time, but I'd love to share my work with you. They also make great little digital stocking stuffers!
- Buy from my Etsy shop - Red Feather Threads is officially open for business. Various curiosities I've picked up from years of thrift shopping and flea marketing are listed here. Eventually I'd like to offer pieces of art as well.
- Clap for my Medium stories - I write on a wider range of subjects, largely nonfiction, over at Medium. Please consider reading some of my content there, and clapping if you like what you see.
- Use my Amazon Affiliate links - They're in all of my book reviews. Using those links doesn't increase your prices at all, it just means I get a little kickback for sending you their way. Additionally, it's not just for the item linked to; it'll apply to everything you purchase within an hour of clicking that link.
- Buy me a coffee - This lets you throw a few dollars my way in a one off payment. Great for if you want to help enable me to create excellent content, but aren't able to commit to a larger purchase or regular donation.
- Ask me to write for you - This could be a guest blog, some website copy, social media posts, anything. My rates are reasonable and I'd be happy to discuss them with you. Just drop me a line and we'll get started.
- Ask me to proofread for you - I've got extensive experience editing and proofreading, from writing groups to being part of the sign-off process for a glossy magazine. If you want to make your writing really shine, get in touch and we'll get started.
Please consider giving me a leg up if you can; I'd appreciate it so much because my passion is to create, and you could help make that possible. Right now all I can offer is my words, but with your help, that can expand to so much more.